3/9/12

Online Voting


Sometimes (when I'm really bored) I vote for award shows so I decided to vote for the KCAs. Sometimes, it's so hard to choose one. Like, when the MTV teen choice awards (or whatever they're called) decided to ask me to choose between 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt1' and 'Twilight Eclipse' I was like "Are you serious?!". I ended up voting for HP then I did it again to vote for Twilight. Anyway, I was voting for the KCAs and this was one of the thingy mobobbers.... (pictured on the top of the screen) and I was like "Are serious? It's like a mother choosing between her children, she can't decide!" I chose Diary of a Wimpy Kid because I feel bad that that book has to go up against three of the biggest teen book series in while. Best of luck nominees!

1 comment: